Skagen UK is committed to making your shopping experience a success. If you change your mind or are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns of unused merchandise for up to 7 days from the day following receipt for a refund or exchange. Proof of purchase, such as a copy of the original Delivery Note or packing slip, and dated proof of delivery is required for reimbursement of the full purchase price. In all cases, refunds will be made to the card used for the original payment. Internet purchases will NOT be accepted as returns to Skagen retail stores or other stockists. They are identified on the invoice as such, and must only be sent back to our eCommerce Returns department.
To return your unused products for a refund please follow these steps:
- Within 7 days of delivery, contact us, quoting the order number, the item(s) to be returned and the reason for the return.
- You will be sent a return label by e-mail
- Pack the merchandise in a well-sealed box (preferably the one it was delivered in) along with the original Packing Slip or a copy, and a copy of the dated proof of delivery. Mark on the packing slip which item is being returned.
- Attach the supplied return label to the outside of your package and ship us the merchandise.
- All returns should be sent via a trackable carrier such as UPS. They should be insured and require a proof of delivery. Skagen is not responsible for packages lost in transit if sent via a non-trackable carrier.
- You must pay for the cost of shipping an item back to us for return or exchange. If it was due to our fault (e.g. wrong product supplied, or dead-on-arrival) we will refund the return carriage cost.
We will assess whether the returned goods are in perfect, unused condition, and if so, the refund will be made within 30 days. We will only refund to the same payment card used to place the original order.
If the goods are not of acceptable condition, we will contact you to arrange to send them back to you. If you do not respond within 14 days, we will just send them back to you.
To exchange goods, contact us as above and mark on the packing slip which item is being returned and what replacement item is required. If the new item is not available, we will contact you for instructions. Otherwise, we will credit you for the returned item and charge the original payment card for the new item. To save time, you could just return the unwanted item and order the new item yourself. This would avoid the delay in receiving and assessing the condition of the returned item before processing the order for the new item for you.
You can now recycle your old watch with us.
If you're buying a new watch, we will recycle your old one for free.
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste. Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances, e.g. from batteries, will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol.
Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
We can help
We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old watch on a one-for-one basis. When you buy a new watch, we will take back an old one for recycling. Please ensure that it is clearly marked for disposal (not repair) and return it to:
Skagen UK Ltd
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis.
Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at www.recyclenow.com.